RNS Certificate in Entrepreneurship explores entrepreneurial management:
- How to start up in Business
- The creation of a successful business plan.
- How to implement your business plan to make your business a real success. How to keep on top of both Companies House and HMRC requirements.
- How to minimize your Tax liabilities How to identify both challenges and opportunities in the business environment .
- How to respond in a way that creates value for your organisation. The course will address critical issues such as innovation versus inventions.
- The importance of continuing entrepreneurial personal development .
- The identification of business opportunities and threats. Understanding the impact of continuous innovation on business sustainability.
- At the end of this course: You will feel confident and inspire to start your own profitable business.
You will be entitled to:
Free company formation for 1 Limited Company/Free Registration with HMRC
Free 45 Minutes consultation with our Business and Tax adviser.
Course Starts : 9.30 am to 4.30pm Refreshment and Lunch Provided.